Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Permulaan yang membuhsankan...

Today is my first day working in the office.. however, sadly it is totally boring plus i got headache and stomachache.. so, what did i learn today? basically, not much.. only i know what is TM Network Development is all about.. other than that, nope.. not at all.. however, what's in my mind, i might know all the road in KL which i hardly know.. coz i will deal with all networking in kl, from cheras to jalan duta.. nice? yup, its nice for me.. maybe tomorrow i will know my job.. like my sister said, "takpe, ko datang bergaji.." its true.. but, i want ot give my commitment for TM, so i just hope i can help TM's service as soon as possible.. why? Once the CEO of MMC(multimedia collage) said, "we want your commitment, if i can do, why dont you.." So, think about it.. once you work, who do you want to give commitment to? Company, or yourself? Just think this sentence. "because of the customer, we (the company) exist.." so, no company, no work, no work=no money.. adios..

No comments: